Designer Nails cuticle oil pens, perfect to Resale to clients or give to clients as gifts
Buy in bulk to get at a cheaper price
5gm per pen
Grape seed oil:
- Grapeseed oil helps the vitamin E and vitamin C in your skin to be more efficient and effective at preserving your skin.
- amino acids help to strengthen the immune system, maintain the skin's hydration, resilience and an overall healthy appearance. They protect skin from free-radical damage and reduce signs of ageing.
- these vitamins aid in skin healing, support immune system, anti ageing, reduces uv damage to skin.
- Calcium works with the epidermis to produce sebum, a natural skin-coating substance that keeps the skin to maintain its natural moisture
- Moisturizing and anti-inflammatory
- Beta Hydroxy Acid is an oil soluable acid that helps to go deep in pores, helps to fight bacteria and can be used to treat calluses
- Keratin acts as a shield to protect your skin from harmful environment and sun rays that degrade your skin health
- Sesame oil contains vitamin e which helps protect skin cells and has several phenolic compounds, which give it its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Silk protein is a fibrous protein. Its molecular structure is similar to that of the collagen fibers that make up the skin. It naturally increases the elasticity of skin, speeds up skin metabolism, prevents wrinkles, tightens skin, smooth and delicate.
natural pan phenol:
- For natural skincare, plant based phenols are a golden standard. They are rich in antioxidants, as well as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-septic properties
- Thymol, an essential oil extracted from thyme plant, exhibits outstanding antibacterial properties, but more importantly, it proves to be much more compatible to skin cells in comparison to some conventionally used antibiotic drugs
methyl glucose ether:
- A sugar derived liquid that works as a water-soluble emollient (makes your skin nice and smooth), fragrance fixative and humectant (helps skin to hold onto water) on the skin